European Smart Grid Market Dynamics Examined in New GBI Research Study Published at MarketPublishers.com.02 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Around 140 million smart meters are expected to be installed in the European Union countries by the end of this decade, in keeping with the EU's aim to have 80 of households equipped with such meters by 2020. The market will be biggest in countries that have been relatively slow to implement smart metering, notably Germany, the UK and Poland.
The cumulative number of smart meter units installed in Europe is expected to grow from 7.6 million units in 2010 to 105.99 million units in 2020 at a CAGR of 30.2%. The cumulative number of synchrophasor and in-home display units installed in Europe is expected to grow to 208 and 40,523,240 units by 2020 respectively.
New study “Smart Grid Market in Europe to 2020 - Advanced Grid Concepts and Intelligent Technology Pivotal to Achieving EU 20-20-20 Targets” elaborated by GBI Research offers a comprehensive insight into the European smart grid market.
- European smart grid market analysis covering the three major technologies: smart meters, synchrophasors, and in-home displays;
- historical and forecast figures for units installed and revenues for the three major technologies from 2008-2020;
- smart grid policies and incentives for the EU;
- global smart grid market analysis, technology analysis, technology deployments and drivers and restraints;
- European smart grid market trends and market analysis;
- European smart grid market technology deployments in France, Spain, the UK, Sweden, Denmark and Finland;
- European smart grid market deals analysis of M&A, partnerships, venture capitals, debt finances and equity offerings;
- European smart grid market major contracts and projects.
Smart Grid Market in Europe to 2020 - Advanced Grid Concepts and Intelligent Technology Pivotal to Achieving EU 20-20-20 Targets
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
More new studies by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.