Polish Medical Devices Market Review Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
01 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Over the next years the market for medical devices in Poland is going to enjoy yearly growth of over 25% from 2013 until 2016 – the deadline for adapting health care facilities to EU requirements. The rapid growth will be possible despite the market barriers for business activity, such as problems with funding public health care, or flawed medical device reimbursement policy of the state.
New market research report “Medical Devices Market in Poland 2012” elaborated by PMR provides an all-inclusive study of the market for medical devices in Poland.
- development forecasts for the market of medical devices for 2012-2014;
- sales value for the individual categories of the market;
- foreign trade in the individual categories;
- growth drivers and barriers for the individual categories;
- leading producers and distributors in the individual categories;
- predictions of companies present in the sector concerning the condition of the market in 2012;
- growth drivers and barriers for companies operating in the sector of medical equipment in Poland;
- profiles and financial condition of companies trading in medical devices;
- leasing of medical devices servicing of medical devices.
Medical Devices Market in Poland 2012
Published: January 2012
Price: US$ 2.520,00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at PMR page.