China Pharma Market Development Examined in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com31 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Where is the pharmaceutical market in China heading? How will governmental reform of the healthcare system affect the pharmaceutical industry? Will patented branded products achieve greater market penetration this decade? Answers to these critical questions and many more can be found in the research report.
New research report “Chinese Pharmaceutical Market 2012-2022” drawn up by Visiongain has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Chinese Pharmaceutical Market 2012-2022
Published: December 6, 2011
Price: US$ 2.642,00
The research report gives an independent and unbiased insight into the Chinese pharmaceutical market’s development over the next decade. Its scope comprises:
- revenue predictions to 2022 for the overall Chinese pharma market and submarkets, seeing potential revenue growth;
- profiles of 40 prominent companies, along with their developments in biotechnology and other aspects of medicine;
- competition and opportunities influencing sales results;
- overview of drivers and restrains, affecting the market’s growth;
- emerging trends in biopharma R&D, contract research and manufacturing;
- appraisal of therapeutic and commercial needs, as well as healthcare policy;
- opinions from the survey of authorities on the sector.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.