India Biometrics Market Dynamics Discussed in New Infiniti Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com26 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The biometrics market in India is one of the fastest growing segments and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 42.4% from 2010 to 2014, driven by the mushrooming of large-scale government projects, increasing public awareness, and escalating security concerns. Central and state governments have already initiated biometric projects to enable faster verification and more accurate identification processes. However, lack of unified standards could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
New research report “Biometrics Market in India 2010–2014” worked out by Infiniti Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Biometrics Market in India 2010–2014
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 1.500,00
The focus of the report is the Indian biometric market along with its growth prospects in the upcoming years.
Key vendors discussed in the report include Sagem Morpho Securities Pvt Ltd, Suprema Inc., and Nippon Electric Company (NEC) Corp.
Key Questions Answered:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Infiniti Research page.