Global Aerospace Composites Market Trends Discussed in New Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com25 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The overall demand for composites in commercial aerospace, regional jets, defense, general aviation, helicopter and other segments of aerospace market is expected to reach USD 41.8 billion over the next decade. The wide body aircraft will contain more than double amount of composites as compared to the narrow body aircraft in the next ten years. The narrow body aircraft is assumed to carry close to 35% composites of their structural weight by 2018.
New market research report “Opportunities for Composites In the Global Aerospace Market 2011-2030” developed by Lucintel provides a comprehensive study of the global aerospace composites market.
- global aerospace market intelligence with special emphasis on narrow-body and wide-body aircraft in the commercial aerospace industry;
- market size estimates in terms of value and volume;
- regional analysis;
- competitive analysis;
- growth trends for last decade and forecasts for next 20 years;
- materials analysis;
- composite material shipments into aerospace markets;
- application analysis;
- raw materials analysis;
- manufacturing process analysis;
- trends in composite materials shipment for various market segments of the aerospace industry for the last decade;
- forecasts in composite materials for the next 20 years in terms of value and volume shipments for the total aerospace market as well as for its segments.
Opportunities for Composites In the Global Aerospace Market 2011-2030
Published: February, 2011
Price: US$ 6.600,00
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Lucintel page.