World Hearing Implants Market Analysis Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
24 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world market for hearing implants was valued at USD 960.8 million in 2010, and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 14% to reach USD 2.3 billion in 2017.
Hearing loss is one of the six leading contributors to the global disease burden. The prevalence of hearing loss increases with age, affecting 42% of people over 50 and more than 70% of people over 70. Rising life expectancy is therefore likely to result in an increasing number of people living with hearing loss. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there will be approximately 1.2 billion people in the world over the age of 60 by 2025.
New market research report “Hearing Implants - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017” prepared by GlobalData delves into in-depth analysis of the global hearing implants market. Its scope comprises:
- focus on key countries like the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil;
- coverage of key market segments such as cochlear implants and bone anchored hearing implants;
- annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast through 2017, company shares data for 2010;
- qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints;
- in-depth overview of the top market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies;
- coverage of key players including Cochlear Limited, Sonova Holding, MED-EL and William Demant Holding.
Hearing Implants - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 3.995,00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.