Global Wind O&M Market Analysis by GlobalData Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com
24 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Wind energy is a rapidly growing market segment of the composites industry representing the fastest growing energy sector. This has spawned the growing interest and need for operation and maintenance (O&M) services for wind turbines. The market for wind operation and maintenance service has been dominated by the original equipment manufacturers. However, as the market matures and the demand for after-market services outpaces supply, there will be a strong shift towards third party contracting by OEMs and the growth of the independent service providers (ISP) market.
New research report “Wind Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Market - Global Market Size, Share by Component, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020” developed by GlobalData thoroughly examines the global wind operations & maintenance market. Its scope includes:
- coverage of historical (2006 to 2010) and forecast period (2011 to 2020);
- in-depth analysis of the global wind industry;
- market size of world wind O&M market along with major markets such as Germany, Spain, The US, China and India;
- O&M market size for both onshore and offshore wind segments;
- details on major market trends in onshore and offshore wind markets;
- market share by company type (original equipment manufacturers, independent service providers and in-house);
- market data on out of warranty turbines, gearbox repairs and refurbishment market (in units) and blade repairs (in units) from 2011 to 2020;
- overview of original equipment manufacturers like Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Enercon GmbH, GE Energy and Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica, S.A.
Wind Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Market - Global Market Size, Share by Component, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 3.995,00
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.