BRIC Lighting Products Market Examined in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
23 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The governments of all the four BRIC countries have started the implementation of nationwide plans to phase out incandescent bulbs and replace them with energy-efficient lighting products.
In Brazil, the on-coming 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2016 Olympic Games are expected to drive the growth of the construction market, which, in its turn, should spur the demand for lighting products in the country over the forecast period. The Russian government has been encouraging energy conservation, also making it mandatory for all government offices to replace incandescent bulbs with other energy-conserving lighting products. In India, the growing number of real estate activities and fast urbanization are projected to fuel demand for lighting products. Out of the BRIC countries, China has the largest lighting products market, which valued USD 13.3 billion last year and is expected to witness exponential growth in future.
New research report “Lighting Products Market in the BRIC Countries – Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016” elaborated by BRICdata provides extensive research and in-depth analysis of the lighting products market in the BRIC countries.
- details on historical values for the BRIC lighting products market for 2007–2011, along with forecast figures for 2012–2016;
- supporting country-specific analysis on the overall market as well as individual values for the industry’s key categories;
- top-level analysis of the lighting products market’s production, distribution and consumption dynamics;
- details on the competitive landscape for both manufacturers and retailers including the market entry strategy for the future;
- in-depth coverage of product innovation and marketing strategies, as well as customer segmentation in the market.
Lighting Products Market in the BRIC Countries – Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 1.950,00
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.