China M-Payment Market Examined in Updated Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
19 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – China is one of the world's five most attractive mobile payment (m-payment) markets to play for, with more than 868 million cellular subscribers as of the end of March 2011. Mobile network operators such as China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom, will lead the market with financial institutions and third party m-payment service providers taking a backseat.
Updated market research report “Mobile Payment in China: 2011-2012 Edition” drawn up by Maverick China Research focuses on the m-payment sector in China, covering the leading mobile payment business models, technologies, and services. Moreover, the key issues affecting the market heading into 2012 as well as forecast growth and major changes through 2015 are also thoroughly examined.
Key Topics Covered in the Report Include:
- m-payment licenses: coverage of all companies that received them, how they are being enforced, and how they will change the industry;
- China's post-licensing market landscape: how China's operators, banks, and other payment powerhouses are adjusting;
- NFC and contactless mobile payments;
- mobile apps and app stores;
- m-payment global leaders' strategies for breaking into China's payment market.
Mobile Payment in China: 2011-2012 Edition
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 3.999,00
More updated and new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Maverick China Research page.