World Digital Signage Market Reviewed in New Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com19 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Driven by aggressive advertising efforts of the retail industry to re-infuse vigor in consumer retail spending post recession, the world digital signage market is forecast to witness sturdy gains in the upcoming years, reaching USD 13.2 billion by 2016, with a CAGR of 27.29% from 2011 to 2016. Increasing adoption among a wider base of industrial sectors as an effective medium for interactive advertising and decreasing costs of purchasing, installation and maintenance also augur well for the future of the market.
New research report “Global Digital Signage, Dynamic Signage, Electronic Signage, Narrowcasting Market (2011 - 2016)” drawn up by MarketsandMarkets illustrates the global scenario in face of the digital signage system over the next five years with insights into technical advancement in the advertisement, innovations in the signage market, increase in demand because of increase in awareness, and decrease in the prices of the displays.
- key growth drivers and restraints of the market;
- burning issues and opportunities;
- impact analysis of the market dynamics;
- analysis of different applications of the market;
- key trends shaping and influencing the market;
- identification of segments with high growth potential;
- region specific developments and peculiarities;
- key growth strategies for companies in the precision monitoring market;
- the competitive landscape of the industry.
The market is categorized it on the basis of components, applications, display technology and geography.
Global Digital Signage, Dynamic Signage, Electronic Signage, Narrowcasting Market (2011 - 2016)
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 4.650,00
More new reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.