Global Automotive Semiconductors Market Dynamics Discussed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com18 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – With the effect of the U.S. government bailout of the auto majors, and partial recovery of European and Asian markets, the year 2010 saw a sheer rise with the automotive semiconductors industry surpassing 2007 highs and moving upwards with USD 22 billion. Barring any unforeseen crises, the upward trend is likely to continue in the light of increased demand for energy efficient vehicles as well as growing customer preference for comfort, safety and infotainment features in automobiles.
New market research report “Automotive Semiconductors Market to 2015 - Demand for Energy Efficient Vehicles with Safety and Comfort Systems to Drive Sales Growth” elaborated by GBI Research offers a comprehensive insight into the global automotive semiconductors industry.
- historical (2004-2010) and forecast (2011-2015) market size data in terms of sales revenue;
- historical (2004-2010) and forecast (2011-2015) market size data in terms of sales volume;
- automotive semiconductors market for the key product types like microcontrollers (MCUs), power semiconductors, ASICs, sensors, discretes and memory;
- market share for the year 2010;
- breakdown of market statistics by key applications of automotive semiconductors into powertrain, infotainment, chassis and safety, and comfort systems and body electronics;
- coverage of key regions like the Asia Pacific, Europe and North America;
- market statistics for key countries such as Japan, Germany, China, Spain, France, USA, South Korea, Canada and Taiwan;
- comprehensive profiles of key companies;
- Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis and SWOT analysis.
Automotive Semiconductors Market to 2015 - Demand for Energy Efficient Vehicles with Safety and Comfort Systems to Drive Sales Growth
Published: December, 2011
Price: US$ 3.500,00
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.