Asian Medical Tourism Market Future Reviewed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
17 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Asia is estimated to record an increased market share in the global medical tourism market with projected volume growth of foreign patients being the highest worldwide. Among some of the key factors expected to fuel the future market growth are the accessibility to world-class healthcare infrastructure and expert doctors, nurses and support staff coupled with low treatment costs.
Thailand is the leader among the Asian countries, which received maximum number of foreign patients in 2010. India is the second largest player, closely followed by Singapore, Philippines and Malaysia.
New market research report “Asia Medical Tourism Industry Outlook to 2015 - The Destination for Foreign Patients” drawn up by AM Mindpower Solutions has been recently published at Market Publishers Ltd.
Asia Medical Tourism Industry Outlook to 2015 - The Destination for Foreign Patients
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 1.350,00
The research report delves into detailed and comprehensive analysis of Asia’s medical tourism industry along with further discussion on medical tourism market in various countries such as Thailand, India, Singapore, Malaysia and South Korea.
Report Key Topics:
- number of foreign patients and revenue from foreign patients in Asia, Thailand, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan;
- number of medical tourists and medical tourist receipts of various countries, 2005-2010;
- foreign patients by nationality of various countries, 2010;
- major drivers and growth barriers of medical tourism in Asia and other countries;
- competitive landscape of top hospitals treating foreign patients of various countries, 2010;
- future outlook along with future projections on number of foreign patients treated in the country along with the revenue generated, 2011-2015;
- cause and effect relationship analysis between the market prospects and various industry factors in Asia;
- historical and projections of various industry factors, 2005-2015.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at AM Mindpower Solutions page.