Global Nuclear Condensate and Feed Water Pumps Market Analysis Published at MarketPublishers.com17 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Notwithstanding increased concerns over the safety of nuclear power following the Fukushima nuclear disaster in March last year, the ever-rising demand for electricity coupled with new emission abatement targets have resulted in the revival of nuclear power globally. Currently, the countries with significant nuclear power facilities tend to expand their nuclear fleet, with another thirty nations becoming emerging nuclear power countries.
The industry expansion is hence one of the key driving forces for the growth of the nuclear condensate and feed water pump market worldwide. The Asia Pacific reaches close to one third and the North American region approaches one fifth of the total market size. The Central and South American as well as Middle East and African regions contribute to a relatively lesser share.
New market research report “Nuclear Condensate and Feed Water Pumps” worked out by GlobalData has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Nuclear Condensate and Feed Water Pumps
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 5.000,00
The research report delves into in-depth analysis of the global nuclear condensate and feed water pumps market.
- overview of the factors impacting the nuclear condensate and feed water pumps market worldwide;
- countries covered include the US, Canada, France, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, the UK, Japan, South Korea, China and India;
- historical and forecast data of the total demand for nuclear condensate and feed water pumps and their market values;
- review of key market trends, drivers and restraints for the nuclear condensate and feed water pumps industry;
- details on key players including Clyde Union, Sulzer Pumps, Flowserve Corporation, KSB Pumps and Hitachi Plant Technologies Ltd.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.