Asia-Pacific Refining Industry Future Discussed in New GlobalData Report Published at MarketPublishers.com10 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In the next few years, the Asia-Pacific refining industry is expected to drive capacity growth through national oil companies (NOCs), while poor market conditions will most likely reduce private company investments. Countries in the Asia-Pacific have specific national priorities for pursuing refining projects. China is going ahead with its refining projects to meet its surging domestic refined products demand and to reduce dependence on imports. NOCs in India and China are targeting long-term energy securities for their countries and are investing in refineries to tap global petroleum products export markets.
New market research report “Refining Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific, 2011 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2016” developed by GlobalData has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Refining Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific, 2011 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2016
Published: December, 2011
Price: US$ 5.000,00
The report provides essential data and information on the refining industry in the Asia-Pacific region. In particular, the study features:
- the most up-to-date information on all active and planned refineries;
- historical data from 2005 to 2010, forecast to 2016;
- information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country;
- operator information for all active and planned refineries;
- information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis;
- product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes;
- key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
The key companies covered in the report are China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, PetroChina Company Limited and Nippon Oil Corporation.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.