New Report on Pharmaceutical Brand PR by FirstWord
05 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
The value of PR can seem immeasurable in brand positioning. Yet, in an age of budgetary juggling by marketing departments, the drive to scrutinize ROI is increasingly important. What’s more, as expectations on PR outcomes increase—in part due to social media—its role is broadening. A trend towards using key performance indicators to measure previously difficult-to-define notions of success is emerging.
“Pharmaceutical Brand PR: Developing Engaging Campaigns and Measuring ROI” by FirstWord goes directly to the experts to determine key factors in what makes PR campaigns buzz and how tightened budgets but greater expectations have changed the way PR work is mandated. The report also examines the role of PR versus advertising and how, through social media, PR has become increasingly sophisticated to position brands across multiple channels and audiences. But mostly compelling, it dissects why—and how—ROI can be measured and how such information can deliver more insight than just numbers.
Pharmaceutical Brand PR: Developing Engaging Campaigns and Measuring ROI
Published: Sep, 2011
Price: US$ 495,00
- Examination of strategies for measuring ROI in PR campaigns
- PR’s evolution in engaging multiple audiences and working for a brand
- Detailed research into what works—and what doesn’t—in PR
- The role of social media in PR and ROI measurement
- Insight into what other benefits ROI offers
- Experts views on the role of PR versus advertising and if the ratio should change
More information can be found in the report “Pharmaceutical Brand PR: Developing Engaging Campaigns and Measuring ROI” by FirstWord.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact [email protected]