NG Therapeutic Antibody Market Examined in New Visiongain Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
26 Dec 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – What are the prospects for emerging antibody technologies? Which next-generation antibodies will be the most important to the future of antibody therapeutics? Which technologies will be the game-changers in the antibodies industry? How will the therapeutic antibody market change? Will biosimilar antibodies disrupt or rejuvenate the market? Answers to all these questions and many more can be found in the research report.
New research report “Next-Generation Antibody Therapies: Pipeline and Market 2011-2021” provided by Visiongain has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Next-Generation Antibody Therapies: Pipeline and Market 2011-2021
Published: November, 2011
Price: US$ 2.664,00
The report is a must-have for those needing industry and market analysis for next-generation therapeutic antibody technologies.
- overview of R&D for therapeutic antibody technologies, assessment of pipeline trends in oncology and other areas of medicine;
- revenue predictions to 2021 for the overall world market and technological submarkets;
- assessment of companies in the antibodies industry, their activities and outlooks;
- 2010 revenue breakdown for therapeutic antibody markets in the US, Japan, Germany, France, the UK, Spain, Italy, China and India;
- analysis of competition and opportunities from 2011 onwards;
- analysis of what will stimulate and restrain the industry and market from 2011;
- opportunities and challenges for established and emerging companies;
- interviews with authorities on the therapeutic antibodies industry.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.