Growth in the Textile Industry to Boost Dyestuff Market in India02 Dec 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai, India - India is considered to be ranked 6th globally in terms of chemical industry volumes. Dyestuff market is under strict environmental regulations which are stricter in developed nations than in India. Such stringent regulations have forced many players to close production units in the West. This has created strong opportunities for Indian dyestuff industry. Furthermore, India being a major textile manufacturer has created major demand for dyestuff as textile forms the most important sector for this product. Growth in the Indian economy driven by a growing manufacturing industry has led to demand as for dyestuff as colorants. Aided with Government initiatives to bolster export and investments, the dyestuff industry is poised for further growth.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Dyestuff Market in India 2011”. Chemical industry in India is amongst the largest globally and ranks 6th worldwide and 3rd across Asia. Closure of a number of manufacturing units in the developed nations due to stringent environmental regulations has led to further growth of the dyestuff industry in India. Textile constitutes the major proportion of demand for dyestuff; however, requirements from other manufacturing sectors such as paints, paper and leather has given the market further impetus.
Dyestuff Market in India 2011
Published: November 2011
Price: US$ 475.00
- Dyestuff market in India has been growing steadily with strong demand from the export market.
- China has emerged as a major supplier of dyestuff as the hub of production shifts to Asian countries.
Imports (Value and Volume)
Segmentation – Volume (2010-11)
- Demand from textile sector;
- Growth associated manufacturing;
- Low per capita consumption of dyestuff;
- Low operating cost.
- Rise in crude oil prices in sectors;
- Stringent environmental concerns.
- New applications of dyestuff;
- Shifting of manufacturing units to Asia;
- Shift towards reactive and disperse dyes.
More information can be found in the report “Dyestuff Market in India 2011” by Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com