Rising Income and Internet Penetration will Boost the E-Commerce Market in China01 Dec 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai, India – Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “E-commerce Market in China 2011”. E?commerce market in China has been demonstrating rapid growth and development over the past few years. The market will be boosted by the high growth in internet population coupled with rise in online shopping.
- Increasing internet use;
- Emerging middle class;
- Rise in online shopping;
- Extensive usage of plastic money;
- Enhanced e?payment services;
- Rise in mobile commerce;
- Growing social network base;
- Rise in target industries.
- Logistics challenges;
- Huge online counterfeit market;
- Psychological barrier and adaptive difficulty;
- Security issues;
- System lacks talent and information resources;
- Entry barriers.
E-commerce Market in China 2011
Published: October 2011
Price: US$ 600.00
Market Size and Growth
Revenue Break-Up (Q1 20--)
- Geographical spread of online shopping;
- Group buying;
- Initiatives by players;
- Internal logistics networks;
- Favourable demographics;
- Traditional stores opting for online stores;
- Availability of greater funding;
- Rising popularity of e-books.
More information can be found in the report “E-commerce Market in China 2011” by Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org