Improving Hospital Infrastructure Driving the Ventilator Market in India05 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – The Indian medical devices sector is largely import dependent and the market for ventilators isn’t too different. The market is characterized by high dependency on imports despite the presence of a large number of domestic players. This is because instead of manufacturing, players find it more profitable to import products from big foreign companies. The growing target base of consumers is expected to boost sales and the market is expected to exhibit steady growth in future.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd. , a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Ventilator Market in India 2011”. The Indian ventilator market is growing steadily owing to the better care arising from the improved technologies. The market is segmented into various types of ventilators based on use. Due to the growing target base, there is huge potential for players to grow and lucratively serve the market.
Published: September 2011
Price: US$ 475.00
Report Sample Abstract
Ventilator Market – Overview:
- Ventilator market in India is poised to grow in coming years, providing strong opportunities to present and potential players to earn higher revenues and increase profits.
- Ventilators are primarily used in the Unit 1 and Unit 2 of medical centers. Generally use of ventilators is invasive though noninvasive modes are slowly becoming popular. Another growing trend expected to boost growth in the market is the use of ventilators at homes or alternate care locations.
- Greater emphasis is being placed on servicing, userfriendliness and design of the product as a result of which even smaller brands are able to create a space for themselves in the market.
- India has not been able to develop as a strong manufacturing base for ventilators and the market is largely import dependent.
- Neurally Adjusted Ventilatory Assist (NAVA);
- Adaptive Support Ventilation (ASV);
- High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation (HFOV);
- Synchronous Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV).
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com