Enhancing Customer Relationship & Interaction Process is Accelerating CRM Adoption06 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – Organizations today consider customers to be assets. Thus, enhancing customer satisfaction & relationship is their current focus for majority of the companies globally. India is no exception to this. With one of the largest customer bases in the world, Indian firms across verticals such as Automobile, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), Healthcare, Retail etc are focusing more on customers over products. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) enables organizations to achieve excellence in customer relations efficiently & effectively.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd. , a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “CRM Market in India 2011”. Indian organizations aiming to manage & improve relationship with their mammoth consumer base is catalyzing CRM adoption in India.
Published: September 2011
Price: US$ 475.00
Report Sample Abstract
- Evolution of newer and better CRM solutions with dynamic features are gaining rapid acceptance in the market.
- Existence of a massive SMB segment in India proves particularly beneficial for CRM vendors in India.
- Increased competition in the organized space is forcing SMBs to adopt CRM solutions in their business so as to maintain the competitive standards which in turn is providing a fertile market for the vendors.
What is CRM?
- Customer Relationship Management is an enterprise software & hardware setup which effectively records, manages & tracks customer related information;
- It is an organization-wide operations strategy including customer-interface departments & other departments;
- The overall aim is to find, attract, and acquire new clients, nurture and retain the customers the company already has, win former clients back, and reduce the costs of marketing and client service;
- CRM has multiple modules which can be offered separately to cater the individual & specific need of a company or collectively to offer a complete CRM solution.
- Improved Customer Relationship & Operational Improvement;
- Global Competence;
- Significant Cost Reduction;
- Technologically Sound Manpower.
- Implementation & Operational Cost;
- Lack of Awareness of True Benefits.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com