Urbanization and Rising Online Transaction to Boost the Credit Card Market in China05 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – The credit card market in China has been registering robust growth due to rising urbanization as well as the growth in the middle class population culminating into a large number of users. Growing acceptance of online purchase has further boosted the market. Changes in government regulations towards preventing the misuse of credit cards are other factors that are expected to create a more competitive market as players look to venture into China.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd. , a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Credit Card Market in China 2011”.
Published: September 2011
Price: US$ 600.00
Overview of Global Credit Card Market:
- Global credit card market will continue to see rise in credit card usage and competition in the coming years;
- Over the past few years, growth of credit and debit card market in the Asia Pacific region has mainly been driven by China;
- Chinese credit card market still has ample scope for development and growth when compared with the global credit card market;
- Non-core businesses will further be outsourced;
- EMV payment standard cards;
- Contactless credit cards;
- Octopus cards;
- Consumer management system;
- Alternative payment system.
- New measures to protect the credit card holders;
- Consequences faced for violation;
- China Banking Regulatory Commission updates credit card rules to prevent credit card misuse.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com