Advent of 3G and Rising Disposable Income is Driving the Smartphone Market in China10 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – The rise in mobile internet usage and the launch of 3G services, along with reduction in prices will lead to the popularity of Smartphones. The market will be boosted by the increase in the usage of mobile internet along with the availability of 3G services and launch of affordable Smartphones with versatile features and applications. Smartphones have also gained popularity amongst the youth due to the available features that suits the business and entertainment needs.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Smartphone Market in China 2011”.
Published: September 2011
Price: US$ 600.00
China is presently the largest market for cellular devices globally and hence presents tremendous potential for further evolution of the smartphones market.
Market Size and Growth
Smartphone Brand Attention Rates (20--)
- Increasing Popularity of Android Based Phones;
- Emerging Hardware Trends;
- Emergence of Smartphones with Localized Flavour;
- Smartphone Manufacturers Venture into Tablet Computers Business;
- Smartphones Becoming Popular for Payments and Banking Services;
- Growing Demand for More Embedded Features.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970