Paint Companies Focusing on Increasing Retail Presence and Production Capacity to Meet Burgeoning Demand07 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – India has witnessed a growth in industrial and infrastructural activities. Further, growth in automotive industry is also expected to generate more demand for paints. Aided with rising disposable income and the requirement to look unique in terms of colour experimentation, the paint industry is provided with the needed impetus for its growth in India.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Paint Industry in India 2011”. The paint industry in India is driven by growth in not only construction activities but also in automotive industry. Media exposure and innovative marketing initiatives by the players have only added to increasing awareness about latest trends prevalent in the sector. Due to increased Government funding for infrastructure, demand for paints both in industrial and decorative segment is set to rise, thereby rendering Indian paint industry to be poised for further growth.
Published: September 2011
Price: US$ 400.00
Paints Industry – Overview:
- Indian paints industry has been successful in registering double digit growth figures.
- Despite global economic recession, this sector has been able to overcome downturns due to high demand 1 and decreasing dependence on demand 2.
- Indian paints industry is estimated to touch INR X1 by 20??. This sector has continuously recorded a growth of Y1 times the GDP growth rate of India.
- India ranks below only to country1 and country2 in terms of production of paints, while it ranked 2nd only to country3 in terms of growth rate of production.
- Demand for paints is price elastic and is connected with X3 and X4 growth.
- Low Y2 consumption, in comparison to other developing nations, creates strong opportunity for players in the market.
Market Size and Growth
Revenue Breakdown (2010)
- Colour experimentation;
- Customer participation with value added services;
- Environment friendly paints;
- New trademarks and patents flood the sector;
- Increasing demand for emulsions;
- Small size packs.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970