Netscribes Launches Brief Profiles of Private Companies in the E-Learning Market of the Education Sector in India27 Sep 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai, India – Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of e-learning – Company Profiles series that provides key information about the company’s operations, business model, SWOT analysis, financial analysis, competitive landscape/benchmarking among others.
The report begins with the basic facts about the company such as contact details, revenues, competitors, brief history, line of business and geographic reach among others. Business model of the company describes the rationale of how it creates, delivers, and captures value through its services offered. Information about the company’s management side is also provided that details their names, designation, professional experiences, memberships of boards etc. Through SWOT analysis, the report highlights key internal factors that give the company advantage or disadvantage over its peers alongwith key external factors prevailing in the industry that may have favorable or unfavorable impact on the company’s operations. The report also covers the financial analysis of the company including the balance sheet, profit and loss a/c and key financial ratios depicting the company’s overall financial performance for the given financial year/s.
Industry Analysis provides top level understanding of the education sector in India with emphasis on e-learning market segment. Market size, growth, key segments, competition, growth drivers and trends are some of the foremost points covered in the analysis. The competitive landscape identifies key players of the industry drawing comparisons on parameters such as financial performance, service offerings along with brief descriptions about their line of businesses and operations. The company is benchmarked against its main competitors’ key financial ratios in the competitive benchmarking chapter.
E-learning series comprises profiles for the following private companies:
- 4C Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Bangalore and provides courses for instructor-led-training (ILT), web based training (WBT) and computer based training (CBT).
- ED Ventures E-Learning Pvt. Ltd. – ED Ventures is headquartered in Hyderabad and specializes in the areas of Web Development, E-learning & Web Marketing.
- Excelsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Mysore and provides Technology Solutions such as SARAS Virtual Learning Environment, SARAS Interactive Books, mobile learning etc. It also provides Content solutions such as Content Development, Solution Implementation, KPO Services etc.
- MSL Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. – MSL is headquartered in Gurgaon and offers Online Management courses for students and professionals, corporate careers for students, online IT training and Online University programs for under-graduate students, post graduate students and corporates.
- Swift Solution Pvt. Ltd. – Swift is headquartered in Bangalore and offers services in the domains of elearning, web Development and Multimedia services.
- Master Computech Pvt. Ltd. (W3Varsity) – The company is headquartered in Mumbai and offers courses on Web Designing, Desk Top Publishing, Programming, RDBMS, DAE ATI Course, e-learning etc.
- Zeus Systems Pvt. Ltd.– Zeus is headquartered in Mumbai and offers Content and Courseware Development, Flash Application Programming, Custom LMS,CMS Development, Corporate Training, Application Development and Simulation and Programming Handheld Devices.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970