The Future of Construction in Belarus to 2015: Economic Liberalization and Rising FDI to Drive Construction26 Sep 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Overall, the Belarusian construction industry grew rapidly from 2006 to 2010 (the review period), with all markets recording strong growth and the country mostly escaping the dramatic impact that the global financial crisis had on many countries. Growth was fuelled by a substantial program of infrastructure development and increased foreign direct investment (FDI).
From 2011 to 2015 (the forecast period), the Belarusian construction industry is expected to continue to perform strongly, driven by robust growth in all markets, although this growth is expected to slow from the levels in the review period.
Within the Belarusian infrastructure construction market, road infrastructure was the largest category in 2010, with a share of 34.9%. In terms of growth, road infrastructure was the fastest-growing category over the review period, with a CAGR of 34.67%. This was followed by rail infrastructure, with a CAGR of 33.03%.
Figure 1:Belarusian Infrastructure Construction Market
Dynamics By Category (%), 2006–2015
Note: Bubble size represents 2010 Category Value (BYR million)
Source: ICD Research Analysis / © ICD Research
The report “The Future of Construction in Belarus to 2015: Economic Liberalization and Rising FDI to Drive Construction” by iCD Research provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast construction industry values at market and category level, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news. The report offers a top-level overview and detailed market, category and company-specific insights into the operating environment for construction contractors. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Belarus construction value chain and for new competitors considering entering the industry.
Published: September, 2011
Price: US$ 1,250.00
The report allows to:
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities within the Belarus construction industry;
- Make informed business decisions based on strong historic and forecast data.
- Detailed market size, growth, segmentation and forecast data across five key industry categories provides all the essential information needed to assess market dynamics and identify new growth opportunities;
- Detailed profiles of major companies within the Belarus construction market enable the reader to benchmark financial performance and assess business strategy against competitors;
- Inform strategic business decisions with strong historic and forecast market sizing data;
- Understand the demand-side dynamics affecting the Belarus construction industry.
More information can be found in the report “The Future of Construction in Belarus to 2015: Economic Liberalization and Rising FDI to Drive Construction” by iCD Research.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970