The Future of Interior Products in Poland to 2015: Growth to be Led by Construction Industry15 Sep 2011 • by Natalie Aster
The Polish interior products market is one of the fastest-growing markets in the EU, and registered a CAGR of 6.41% during the review period. Unlike other EU countries, which were adversely affected by the global economic slowdown, Poland continued to grow in 2008. In 2009, the Polish GDP and economy registered a decline, although it recovered relatively fast compared to other European countries. Both the construction and housing sectors experienced robust growth after the decline in 2009, which, in turn, increased the demand of interior products.
Increasing retail sales, particularly in the contemporary furniture segment, are a direct consequence of the changing lifestyle and increasing disposable income of the Polish middle class. Economic growth in urban areas and the expansion of international retailers is expected to generate opportunities for exporters from developing countries. During the review period, the number of single-person households grew rapidly in Poland. This growth will drive the demand of the new housing products market to serve the newly created households, which is expected to positively impact the interiors products market.
The report “The Future of Interior Products in Poland to 2015: Growth to be Led by Construction Industry” by World Market Intelligence provides detailed market, category and company-specific insights into the operating environment for interior products manufacturers and retailers.
In 2010, furnishings products was the largest category with a market share of 31.5%, followed by wallcoverings products. Although the Polish economy experienced a slowdown, the decline in the interior products industry was low, due to growth in the domestic construction industry. Tableware and decorative products, window coverings and treatments and bedroom products grew at lower rates than the other product categories.
Figure 3: Polish Interior Products Demand by Product Category (%), 2006–2010
Source: World Market Intelligence Analysis / © World Market Intelligence
Published: September, 2011
Price: US$ 4,950.00
The report is an essential source of market size, distribution and end-user segmentation analysis covering the Polish interior products industry. It is an essential read for anyone involved in operations or analysis of the interior products value chain, including product manufacturers, retailers, interior designers, raw material suppliers and industry analysts. The report is designed to provide broad understanding of the interior products industry and specific detail on the performance of the key product categories.
Reasons to Buy:
- Detailed market size, growth, segmentation, production and trade, distribution and consumption data across 11 key product categories provide all the essential information to assess market dynamics and identify new growth opportunities;
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis of competitive dynamics for both interior product manufacturers and retailers enables assessment and development of market entry and expansion strategies;
- Detailed profiles of major manufacturers and retailers enable benchmarking of financial performance and assessment of business strategy against competitors;
- Inform strategic business decision-making using strong historic and forecast market-sizing data;
- Assess the competitive dynamics with the interior product manufacturing and retail sectors.
More information can be found in the report “The Future of Interior Products in Poland to 2015: Growth to be Led by Construction Industry” by World Market Intelligence.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970