Global Medical Devices Industry Outlook Survey 2011–2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies17 Aug 2011 • by Natalie Aster
The report “Global Medical Devices Industry Outlook Survey 2011–2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies” by iCD Research provides the reader with a definitive analysis of the industry outlook and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2011–2012. Furthermore, the report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. It also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
The report also examines:
- Revenue growth expectations: revenue growth expectations of the industry’s main stakeholders.
- Market-specific growth opportunities: identification of top growth regions, enabling companies to allocate their marketing activities and budgets effectively.
- Mergers and acquisitions: expectations surrounding merger and acquisition (M&A) activity and core influencing factors.
- Leading business concerns: identification of leading business concerns and subsequent efforts to manage them.
- Marketing expenditure trends: analysis of supplier companies’ marketing budgets, and identification of possible changes in expenditure.
- Key factors for marketing agency selection: insight into the marketing needs of competing supplier companies.
Published: July, 2011
Price: US$ 2,000.00
Report Sample Abstract
Future investment by media channel by region
‘Email and newsletter’, ‘online content sites’ and ‘conference and events’ dominate as future investment areas for respondents across all regions. However, some variations can be observed regarding the preferences of respondents by region. Respondents from companies with business operations in North America and Europe identified ‘social media’, as one of the most promising media channels, while respondents from companies that operate in the Rest of the World and Asia-Pacific consider ‘online portals’ and ‘public relations’ to be most important.
Many respondents in North America have started using social networking in everyday business, including the maintenance of relationships with existing customers and the acquisition of new customers. Facebook, YouTube and Twitter are social media tools used frequently by companies for these business purposes.
More information can be found in the report “Global Medical Devices Industry Outlook Survey 2011–2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies” by iCD Research.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970