Vietnam Construction Growth to Remain Strong, According to New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com11 Aug 2011 • by Natalie Aster
During the review period, the construction industry in Vietnam recorded significant growth, demonstrating a CAGR of 21.20%. The rapid inflow of FDI (foreign direct investment) in real estate, the implementation of legislation designed to support the housing market and favorable demographics have contributed to construction industry growth in Vietnam. During the forecast period, growth in the construction industry is expected to remain strong as a result of the government’s commitment to improve the general standards of construction in Vietnam. ICD expects the Vietnamese construction industry to grow at a CAGR of 15.67% over the forecast period.
The report “The Future of Construction in Vietnam to 2015: Rapid Industrialization and Energy Shortage to Stimulate Investments” is part of iCD Research’s series of 55 studies of construction markets in major and emerging economies worldwide. Each of these studies examines market growth dynamics, key market trends and competitive forces across five industry categories and uses standardized definitions to enable comparison across markets. The report provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast construction industry values at market and category level, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Vietnam construction value chain and for new competitors considering entering the industry.
Within the Vietnam construction industry, infrastructure construction was the largest market, representing 40.5% of the market in 2010. In terms of growth, the infrastructure construction market registered the highest review period CAGR of 24.63%, followed by industrial construction, which increased at a CAGR of 23.67%.
The Future of Construction in Vietnam to 2015: Rapid Industrialization and Energy Shortage to Stimulate Investments
Published: July, 2011
Price: US$ 1,250
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities within the Vietnam construction industry;
- Make informed business decisions based on strong historic and forecast data;
- Understand the demand-side dynamics affecting the Vietnam construction industry;
- Detailed market size, growth, segmentation and forecast data across five key industry categories provides all the essential information needed to assess market dynamics and identify new growth opportunities;
- Detailed profiles of major companies within the Vietnam construction market enable the reader to benchmark financial performance and assess business strategy against competitors.
More information can be found in the report “The Future of Construction in Vietnam to 2015: Rapid Industrialization and Energy Shortage to Stimulate Investments” by iCD Research.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970