The Future of Retailing in Hungary to 201509 Jun 2011 • by Natalie Aster
“Gross Domestic Product (GDP) at constant prices stood at US$81.5 billion in 2009, recording a CAGR of 3.1% during 2003-09. During 2010-15, GDP at constant prices is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% to reach US$103.2 billion by 2015.”
The report “The Future of Retailing in Hungary to 2015” by iCD Research is the result of ICD research’s extensive market research covering the retail industry in Hungary. It provides detailed segmentation of historic and forecast retail sales, segmented down to category and channel level. With detailed analysis of past and future trends it allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall. Data sets are provided for 2005 through to 2015, with actuals being provided for 2010. It also includes the business environment and country risk related to Hungary retail environment. It is an essential tool for companies active across Hungary’s retail value chain and for new players considering entry into Hungary’s retail market.
Published: May, 2011
Price: US$ 4,950.00
Reasons to buy:
- Over 200 pages of cutting edge research including 266 tables and 117 figures, covering 17 retail channels and 25 product markets within Hungary, providing you key insight within the retailing market.
- Improve market and strategic planning using the report’s detailed analysis of future forecasts and historic market data.
- Provides you with an understanding of which channels and products will be major winners and losers in the coming years.
- Increase your knowledge of the share of sales between different products in your key channels and how this will develop, allowing you to plan future business decisions.
- Assess the impact of economic recession and recovery on market growth based on the detailed analysis of past and future trends.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org