Global Mining Industry Outlook Survey 2011–2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies06 Jun 2011 • by Natalie Aster
“Mergers and acquisitions in the mining industry expected to increase in 2011. Executives from mining buyer companies expect increased levels of consolidation over the next 12 months, with 64% of respondents predicting at least some increase. Higher levels of consolidation in the industry could be a result of the need to manage new cost or demand pressures, debt repayment or new compliance procedures. As mining activity is expected to substantially increase in later half of 2011, smaller mining companies with strong business models and growth opportunities are likely to be acquired by large companies to increase the latter’s market share or to realize expansion plans.”
The report “Global Mining Industry Outlook Survey 2011–12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies” by iCD Research is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading mining industry companies.
As most countries emerge from the effects of recession, this report provides the reader with a definitive analysis of industry outlook and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2011–2012. Furthermore, the report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size, in addition to examining the following:
- Revenue growth expectations;
- Market-specific growth opportunities;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Leading business concerns;
- Procurement expenditure trends;
- Factors for supplier selection.
Published: May, 2011
Price: US$ 2,000.00
Reasons to buy:
- Increase your knowledge of the mining industry on a global level allowing you to make strategic business decisions;
- Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions;
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and direction of spend in the future;
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs;
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers;
- Predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate;
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.
More information can be found in the report “Global Mining Industry Outlook Survey 2011–12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies” by iCD Research.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org