Product Insights: Soft Drinks in Russia01 Jun 2011 • by Natalie Aster
“In 2010, 'apple' emerged as the most popular flavor/fragrance among all new soft drinks products launched in Russia.”- Datamonitor, (2011)
The report “Product Insights: Soft Drinks in Russia” forms a part of the Datamonitor's newly introduced product series titled "Product Insights". It aims to provide analysis to clients on the new product launches across various industry sectors.
Use the report to:
- Examine new product launches in the Russian soft drinks market, segmented by key categories;
- Contextualize Russia in the new product launches globally;
- Identify the key players in the market leading the new product launches;
- Analyze the new product launches by leading flavors, claims, packaging and price points.
- Assess product innovation trends in your market?
- Learn from successful new product launches?
Request Free Sample Pages Now at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Insights: Soft Drinks in Russia
Published: February 2011
Price: US$ 1,000
Globally, Russia ranked 7th in terms of the number of new products launched in the soft drinks market in 2010.
The majority of the new products launched in Russia were in the juices category which accounted for 44% of the new products launched in the market.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com