- The report contains detailed information about USA Video Interactive Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for USA Video Interactive Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The USA Video Interactive Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes USA Video Interactive Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of USA Video Interactive Corp. business.
About USA Video Interactive Corp.
USA Video Interactive Corp. designs and markets digital watermarking, streaming video and video-on-demand systems services to business customers. The company also offers source-to-destination digital media delivery solutions that allow live or recorded digitized and compressed video to be transmitted through Internet, intranet, satellite, or wireless connectivity.
The companys systems, services and delivery solutions include digital watermark solutions and video content production, content encoding, media asset management, media and application hosting, multi-mode content distribution, transaction data capture and reporting, e-commerce, specialized engineering services, and Internet streaming hardware. The companys products and services are based on its proprietary rich media delivery infrastructure and software and its Store and forward video-on-demand (VOD) patent. Its technologies, together with video compression technology, facilitate the delivery of video to an end user.
The companys proprietary technologies include digital watermarking piracy deterrence technology; StreamHQ infrastructure, software, and service delivery processes; and VOD patent.
Products and Services
The company has developed specific products and services based on its technologies. Its products include MediaSentinel, a digital watermarking technology used to deter piracy of digital content; SmartMarks, are invisible, unremovable, forensic digital watermarks imbedded in every video frame to protect digital video from piracy; StreamHQ, a collection of source-to-destination media delivery services marketed to businesses; EncodeHQ, a service that digitizes and compresses analog-source video; hardware server and encoder system applications under the brand name Hurricane Mediacaster; Zmail, a service that delivers Web and rich media content to targeted audiences; and mediaClix, a service that delivers content similar to Zmail, but originating from an existing Web presence.
The company intends to include the marketing and selling of its StreamHQ systems, whereby a customer would purchase an entire system, consist of hardware assembled by it and software developed and installed by it. The services of Zmail and mediaClix are available to a customer only through the purchase of a StreamHQ system.
Customers and Markets
The companys principal market for its services is the business-to-business sector. The market for digital watermarking technology would be required by copyright-owning content providers. Additionally, companies within the business-to-business sector possess the financial wherewithal and purpose for purchasing StreamHQ systems. Its focus is on companies that would engage rich media and Web presentation directed at a target audience.
The companys customers include film companies, event promoters, ministries, travel companies, sports entertainment centers, and political candidates. Its customers for StreamHQ systems would also be businesses or organizations that are dissatisfied with response rates from traditional email campaigns. Additionally, any business that wishes to increase brand or product awareness would be an appropriate candidate for the StreamHQ services.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as First Commercial Financial Group, Inc. and changed its name to Micron Metals Canada Corp. in 1989. The company further changed its name to USA Video Interactive Corp. in 1995.
1. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. USA Video Interactive Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of USA Video Interactive Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of USA Video Interactive Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. USA Video Interactive Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. USA Video Interactive Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
USA Video Interactive Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
USA Video Interactive Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
USA Video Interactive Corp. Major Shareholders
USA Video Interactive Corp. History
USA Video Interactive Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
USA Video Interactive Corp. Offices and Representations
USA Video Interactive Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
USA Video Interactive Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
USA Video Interactive Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
USA Video Interactive Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
USA Video Interactive Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
USA Video Interactive Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
USA Video Interactive Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
USA Video Interactive Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
USA Video Interactive Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
USA Video Interactive Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
USA Video Interactive Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
USA Video Interactive Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.