- The report contains detailed information about Technology One Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Technology One Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Technology One Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Technology One Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Technology One Ltd. business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Technology One Ltd.
Technology One Limited engages in the development, marketing, sale, implementation, and support of integrated enterprise business software solutions in Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. Its software solutions include TechnologyOne Financials that delivers enterprise-wide control and integration of financial information for strategic decision making; TechnologyOne HR & Payroll, an human resource management system, which provides a road map for people management activities; TechnologyOne Supply Chain, an integrated solution for inventory control, procurement, and replenishment; TechnologyOne Business Intelligence, which is used to deliver information to the right people at the right time; and TechnologyOne Budgeting that allows organizations to create and manage budgets. The company also offers TechnologyOne Performance Planning, which delivers integrated strategic and operational planning processes; TechnologyOne Property & Rating that enables organizations to manage property, land, people, and address information; TechnologyOne Student Management that provides an online, real time view of information to make business decisions; TechnologyOne Works & Assets, which provides organizations with an integrated project management, work order, asset maintenance, asset capitalization, billing, timesheet, and reporting solution; TechnologyOne Enterprise Content Management, an integrated business process and lifecycle management tool for corporate information; and TechnologyOne Customer Relationship Management. In addition, it provides custom software development services. The company serves financial services, education, health, government, community services, managed services, and utilities industries. Technology One Limited was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Toowong, Australia.
1. TECHNOLOGY ONE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECHNOLOGY ONE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECHNOLOGY ONE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECHNOLOGY ONE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECHNOLOGY ONE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Technology One Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Technology One Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Technology One Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Technology One Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Technology One Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TECHNOLOGY ONE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECHNOLOGY ONE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECHNOLOGY ONE LTD. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Technology One Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Technology One Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Technology One Ltd. Major Shareholders
Technology One Ltd. History
Technology One Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Technology One Ltd. Offices and Representations
Technology One Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Technology One Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Technology One Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Technology One Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Technology One Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Technology One Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Technology One Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Technology One Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Technology One Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Technology One Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Technology One Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Technology One Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?