- The report contains detailed information about SouthPeak Interactive Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SouthPeak Interactive Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SouthPeak Interactive Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SouthPeak Interactive Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SouthPeak Interactive Corp. business.
About SouthPeak Interactive Corp.
Southpeak Interactive Corporation engages in the development and publishing of interactive entertainment software.
The company utilizes its network of independent studios and developers to create videogames for popular videogame systems, including home videogame consoles, such as Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PlayStation 3, and Sony PlayStation 2; handheld platforms, such as Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Sony PSP, Sony PSPgo, and Apple iPhone; and personal computers. The company develops and publishes an indie videogame.
The company has published videogames for various genres, including action/adventure, role playing, racing, puzzle strategy, fighting, and combat. Its portfolio of games extends across a range of consumer demographics, ranging from adults to children and hard-core game enthusiasts to casual gamers.
The companys products are available for sale or rental in various retail outlets in North America. In North America, its products are primarily sold directly to mass merchandisers, consumer electronics stores, discount warehouses, national retail chain stores, and game specialty stores. Its products are also sold to smaller, regional retailers, as well as distributors who, in turn, sell its products to retailers that it does not service directly, such as grocery and drug stores. The companys North American customers include Best Buy, Blockbuster, Gamestop, Target, Toys R Us, and Wal-Mart.
The company conducts its international activities via its office in Leichester, England. This office manages sales, marketing, and distribution operations for its European, Asian, and Australian customers. On a worldwide basis, its major customers include Wal-Mart and GameStop.
The companys competitors include Activision Blizzard; Atari; Capcom; Electronic Arts; Konami; LucasArts; Majesco Entertainment; Namco-Bandai; Sega; Take-Two Interactive; THQ; Ubisoft; Viacom/MTV; Warner Bros. Interactive; and Walt Disney. In addition, Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft compete directly with the company in the development of software titles for their respective platforms.
Southpeak Interactive Corporation was founded in 1996.
1. SOUTHPEAK INTERACTIVE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOUTHPEAK INTERACTIVE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOUTHPEAK INTERACTIVE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOUTHPEAK INTERACTIVE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOUTHPEAK INTERACTIVE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SouthPeak Interactive Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SouthPeak Interactive Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOUTHPEAK INTERACTIVE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOUTHPEAK INTERACTIVE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Major Shareholders
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. History
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Offices and Representations
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SouthPeak Interactive Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.