- The report contains detailed information about Nuance Communications, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nuance Communications, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nuance Communications, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nuance Communications, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nuance Communications, Inc. business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Nuance Communications, Inc.
Nuance Communications, Inc. provides voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide. The companys solutions are used for various tasks and services, such as requesting information from a phone-based self-service solution, dictating medical records, searching the mobile Web by voice, entering a destination into a navigation system, or working with PDF documents.
The company markets and sells its products directly through a sales force and through its e-commerce Web site and also through a global network of resellers, including system integrators, independent software vendors, value-added resellers, hardware vendors, telecommunications carriers, and distributors.
The company's solutions are offered in four core markets, including Healthcare, Mobile and Consumer, Enterprise, and Imaging.
The company provides dictation and transcription solutions and services that automate the input and management of medical information. Its hosted and on-premise solutions provide platforms to generate and distribute clinical documentation through the use of advanced dictation and transcription features, and allow it to deliver medical transcription solutions. The company also offers speech recognition solutions for radiology, cardiology, pathology, and related specialties, that help healthcare providers dictate, edit and sign reports without manual transcription. The company's customers include Banner Health, Cleveland Clinic, Department of Veterans Affairs, HCA, Mayo Clinic, Sutter Health, Tenet, and U.S. Army.
Mobile and Consumer
The companys portfolio of mobile and consumer solutions and services includes an integrated suite of voice control and text-to-speech solutions, dictation applications, predictive text technologies, mobile messaging services, and emerging services, such as dictation, Web search, and voicemail-to-text. Its suite of Dragon general purpose desktop and portable computer dictation applications use speech to create documents, streamline repetitive and complex tasks, input data, complete forms, and automate manual transcription processes. It utilizes a focused, enterprise sales team and professional services organization to address market and implementation requirements. Direct distribution is supplemented by partnerships with electronics suppliers and integrators, such as Harman Kardon and Clarion. The companys solutions are used by mobile phone, automotive, personal navigation device, computer, and other consumer electronic manufacturers and their suppliers, including Amazon, Apple, Audi, BMW, Ford, Garmin, HTC, LG Electronics, Mercedes Benz, Nokia, Samsung, T-Mobile, and TomTom. The companys embedded mobile solutions are sold to automobile and device manufacturers, generally on a royalty model priced per device sold, and sometimes on a license model. In addition, its connected mobile services are sold through telecommunications carriers or directly to consumers. Its connected services customers include AT&T, Motorola, Rogers, Telstra, TISA, Vodafone, and Vonage.
The companys desktop and portable computer dictation software is available in 11 languages. It has shipped new versions of Dragon NaturallySpeaking for Windows and also Dragon Dictate for Mac. The companys desktop and portable computer dictation solutions are generally sold under a traditional perpetual software license model. It utilizes a combination of its global reseller network and direct sales to distribute its desktop and portable computer dictation products. Resellers include retailers, such as Amazon, Best Buy, and WalMart. Enterprise customers include organizations, such as law firms, insurance agencies, and government agencies. The company's customers include ATF, Exxon, FBI, IBM, Texas Dept. of Family Protective Services, and Zurich.
The company delivers a portfolio of customer service business intelligence and authentication solutions that are designed to help companies support, understand, and communicate with their customers. Its solutions include the use of technologies, such as speech recognition, natural language understanding, text-to-speech, biometric v
1. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nuance Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nuance Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nuance Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nuance Communications, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nuance Communications, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nuance Communications, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nuance Communications, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nuance Communications, Inc. Major Shareholders
Nuance Communications, Inc. History
Nuance Communications, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Nuance Communications, Inc. Offices and Representations
Nuance Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nuance Communications, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nuance Communications, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nuance Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Nuance Communications, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nuance Communications, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nuance Communications, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nuance Communications, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nuance Communications, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nuance Communications, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nuance Communications, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nuance Communications, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?