- The report contains detailed information about NetScout Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NetScout Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NetScout Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NetScout Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NetScout Systems Inc. business.
About NetScout Systems Inc.
NetScout Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, sells, and supports market unified service delivery management, service assurance, and application and network performance management solutions focused on service delivery for Internet protocol (IP) based service delivery environments.
The company manufactures and markets the products in integrated hardware and software solutions that are used by commercial enterprises, governmental agencies, and telecommunication service providers worldwide.
Products and Technology
The company has developed three distinct product families that range from portable field service tools, to hot-spot deep packet analysis, and forensics.
nGenius Service Assurance Solution - delivers visibility into performance of the network, applications, services, and users. Leveraging a family of unified software modules and packet-flow based metadata, the nGenius solution delivers visibility into the service delivery environment.
Sniffer Analysis Software Suite - provides a direct connection to nGenius InfiniStream appliances for forensic analysis and packet data mining to exploit the information contained with in network packets. The Sniffer Analysis software suite provides a view deep into IP network packets revealing granular information about network and application interactions, and response time and latency metrics.
Sniffer Portable Analyzer Product Family - provides portable network and application analysis capabilities for plug-and-play and field deployments. Built on deployed Sniffer technology, the software is deployed on individual laptops for portable analysis and troubleshooting to enable rapid isolation of issues for wired and wireless networks.
nGenius Service Assurance Solution - The nGenius Service Assurance Solution is an integrated unified service delivery management platform provides real-time network, application, and service performance intelligence. The nGenius Service Assurance Solution provides always-on network and application visibility with a common and consistent view of service-oriented analysis and reporting functions.
Unified aggregate service views with intelligent automated anomaly detection to understand service-level performance and predict network, application, and service performance degradations to minimize or avoid service impacting degradations.
Network, application and service performance management with unified real-time and historical views.
Packet-level forensic analysis enabling deep-packet visibility and granular back-in time historical analysis.
Planning and optimization capabilities showing how resources are being consumed and revealing capacity shortfalls to keep service delivery environments running at peak efficiency and performance levels and to leverage existing IT technology investments.
Service and Policy validation delivers key metrics and insight into the service delivery environment to validate the impact of the implementation of new network optimization, policies for applications and services.
The nGenius Service Assurance Solution brings a unified approach to managing service delivery that enables organizations to improve the overall quality of service for applications and service delivered.
The nGenius Service Assurance Solution is a unified platform that leverages a number of specialized modules and intelligent data sources and consists of:
nGenius Performance Manager Analyzes and correlates the meta-data delivered by a range of intelligent data sources (hardware appliances and software-based agents) for integrated network, application and service performance monitoring, response time analysis, troubleshooting, capacity planning and trending, and long-term reporting.
nGenius K2 Service Delivery Manager Used in conjunction with nGenius Performance Manager, nGenius K2 delivers service-oriented views and virtual topology maps to provide a level view of the health of applications and services, as well as automatically detect anomalous changes in network, application, and service behavior.
nGenius Subscriber Intelligence designed for mobile operators, nGenuis Subscriber Intellige
1. NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NetScout Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NetScout Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NetScout Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NetScout Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NetScout Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NetScout Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NetScout Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
NetScout Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
NetScout Systems Inc. History
NetScout Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
NetScout Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
NetScout Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NetScout Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NetScout Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NetScout Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
NetScout Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NetScout Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
NetScout Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NetScout Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NetScout Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NetScout Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NetScout Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NetScout Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.