- The report contains detailed information about Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd.
Excel Technology International Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, primarily engages in the development, sale, and implementation of enterprise software products to financial institutions and public institutions in Hong Kong, the Peoples Republic of China, and south east Asia. Its enterprise software products include reserves and treasury portfolio system, integrated security trading and processing system, inter trade settlement system, wealth management system, loan origination system, unit trust system, corporate Internet banking system, Internet banking system for retail banking, loan origination system, multi-product consumer loans management system, syndicated and commercial loans system, credit card application processing system, and medical insurance management system. The company also provides general applications products, such as electronic document imaging and management system, hospital administration system, payroll and MPF administration system, B2B e-commerce system for supply chain management, and human resource management system for small and medium enterprises. In addition, the company provides systems integration services, professional services, ASP services, consultancy services, and application service provider solutions to various business corporations. Further, the company engages in reselling hardware and software products, such as high-end servers, database management systems, and document image servers. The company was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in North Point, Hong Kong.
1. EXCEL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EXCEL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EXCEL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EXCEL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EXCEL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. EXCEL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EXCEL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EXCEL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. History
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Excel Technology International Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?