- The report contains detailed information about Cerner Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cerner Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cerner Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cerner Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cerner Corp. business.
About Cerner Corp.
Cerner Corporation supplies healthcare information technology (HIT) solutions, healthcare devices, and related services. The company's solutions are used by healthcare organizations ranging in size from single-doctor practices, to health systems, to entire countries, for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, and for the healthcare commerce system.
The company's solutions are licensed by approximately 8,500 facilities worldwide, including approximately 2,300 hospitals; 3,400 physician practices covering approximately 30,000 physicians; 600 ambulatory facilities, such as laboratories, ambulatory centers, cardiac facilities, radiology clinics and surgery centers; 700 home health facilities; and 1,500 retail pharmacies.
The company designs and develops its software solutions on the Cerner Millennium architecture, a person-centric computing framework, which combines clinical, financial and management information systems. This architecture allows providers to access an individuals electronic health record (EHR) at the point of care, and it organizes and delivers information to meet the specific needs of physicians, nurses, laboratory technicians, pharmacists or other care providers, front- and back-office professionals, and consumers.
The company also offers a range of services, including implementation and training, remote hosting, operational management services, revenue cycle services, support and maintenance, healthcare data analysis, clinical process optimization, transaction processing, employer health centers, employee wellness programs, and third party administrator (TPA) services for employer-based health plans.
Sales and Marketing
The company serves integrated delivery networks, physician groups and networks, managed care organizations, hospitals, medical centers, reference laboratories, home health agencies, blood banks, imaging centers, pharmacies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, employers, and public health organizations. In addition to the United States, through its subsidiaries, the company has sales associates and/or offices in Australia, Canada, Chile, England, France, Germany, China (Hong Kong), India, Ireland, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, and the United Arab Emirates.
On December 13, 2010, Deffenbaugh Industries, Inc. has partnered with Cerner Corp. to develop an employee health and wellness center at the Deffenbaugh Industries headquarters in Kansas City, KS.
The companys principal competitors in the healthcare solutions and services market include Computer Programs and Systems, Inc.; Eclipsys Corporation; Epic Systems Corporation; GE Healthcare Technologies; iSoft Group Limited; McKesson Corporation; Medical Information Technology, Inc. (Meditech); Misys Healthcare Systems; and Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Corporation.
The company, for its consulting services, competes with Accenture; Capgemini; Computer Sciences Corporation; Computer Task Group, Inc. (CTG); Dell, Inc.; Deloitte LLP; Hewlett-Packard Company; and IBM Corporation. It also competes with Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions, Inc.; athenahealth, Inc.; eClinicalWorks LLC; Emdeon Corporation; Greenway Medical Technologies; Quality Systems, Inc.; and Sage Software Healthcare LLC, which offer solutions to the physician practice market.
The companys principal competitors in the healthcare device market to include CareFusion Corporation; McKesson Corporation; Omnicell, Inc.; and Royal Philips Electronics; and its principal competitors in the healthcare transactions market to include Emdeon Corporation; McKesson Corporation; and ProxyMed, Inc. (doing business as MedAvant Healthcare Solutions).
Cerner Corporation was founded in 1979.
1. CERNER CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CERNER CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CERNER CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CERNER CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CERNER CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cerner Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cerner Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cerner Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cerner Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cerner Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CERNER CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CERNER CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cerner Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cerner Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Cerner Corp. Major Shareholders
Cerner Corp. History
Cerner Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Cerner Corp. Offices and Representations
Cerner Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cerner Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cerner Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Cerner Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Cerner Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cerner Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Cerner Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cerner Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Cerner Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Cerner Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cerner Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cerner Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.