- The report contains detailed information about Cadence Design Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cadence Design Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cadence Design Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cadence Design Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cadence Design Systems Inc. business.
About Cadence Design Systems Inc.
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. develops electronic design automation (EDA) software and hardware. The company licenses software, sells, or leases hardware technology and provides engineering and education services throughout the world to help manage and accelerate electronics product development processes. The companys customers use its products and services to design and develop complex integrated circuits (ICs) and electronics systems.
The company combines its products and technologies into platforms for four major design activities: Functional Verification; Digital IC Design and Implementation; Custom IC Design and Verification; and System Interconnect Design. In addition, the company augments these platform product offerings with a set of design for manufacturing (DFM) products that service both the digital and custom IC design flows.
The companys Functional Verification offerings comprise two major categories of offerings: Logic Verification and System Design and Verification.
The companys logic verification offering consists of the property checking and simulation and environment capabilities within the Incisive functional verification platform. This offering enables its customers to employ enterprise-level verification process automation, including verification planning, process tracking and management that allow the coordination of verification activities across multiple teams and various specialists.
The companys Logic Verification offering includes planning and management that automates and guides the verification process, from specifications to metric-driven functional closure; Testbench and simulation that offer open verification methodology (OVM), multi-language testbench and transaction-level support, assertion checking, low-power and mixed-signal simulation, analysis, and a debug environment; formal verification, providing a mathematical method for verifying register transfer level (RTL) functional correctness with assertions before a testbench simulation; a verification intellectual property (IP) portfolio that provides a catalog of standard verification IP equipped with a compliance management system allowing metric-driven closure; Palladium and Xtreme series of emulation and acceleration hardware; SoC Functional Verification Kit, capturing reference examples of verification flows and reduces customers language, technology and methodology adoption risks; and Tailored verification services for methodology adoption, environment migration and educational training that provide customized means of addressing customer-specific challenges.
The companys Logic Verification offering also provides methodology-driven and multi-product flows that allow customers to incrementally adopt certain aspects of this offering and to address specific challenges. These flows include Multi-language OVM, enabling productivity and quality gains with reusable and scalable verification environments; Metric-driven verification, enabling schedule predictability with a plan- and metric-driven solution and automated functional verification closure; Assertion-based verification, enabling productivity and quality gains with block and chip verification of functional intent that are captured via assertions; Low power verification, as part of its Low Power Solution, enabling quality and productivity gains associated with the need to verify power management logic; and Mixed signal verification, enabling risk reduction via integrated verification of designs with both digital and analog content.
System Design and Verification
The companys System Design and Verification consists of the acceleration/emulation and system-level design capabilities and includes design and verification hardware and software, verification IP services and methodologies that provide customers with system-wide planning and management, design and verification IP reuse automation and system verification. In addition, this offering provides system power exploration, analysis, and optimization.
The companys System Design and Verification offering targets IP and SoC design and verificati
1. CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cadence Design Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cadence Design Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cadence Design Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cadence Design Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cadence Design Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cadence Design Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cadence Design Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cadence Design Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Cadence Design Systems Inc. History
Cadence Design Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Cadence Design Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Cadence Design Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2010-2013 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2010-2013 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2010-2013 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cadence Design Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cadence Design Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cadence Design Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Cadence Design Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cadence Design Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Cadence Design Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cadence Design Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cadence Design Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cadence Design Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cadence Design Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cadence Design Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?