- The report contains detailed information about Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Namco Bandai Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. business.
About Namco Bandai Holdings Inc.
NAMCO BANDAI Holdings Inc. operates in the entertainment industry.
Toys and Hobby
The Toys and Hobby segment manufactures and markets toys, candy toys, vending machine capsule products, cards, plastic models, apparel, sundries, and other products. The companys operating subsidiaries in this group include Bandai Co., Ltd.; Megahouse Corporation; CCP Co., Ltd.; Seeds Co., Ltd.; Plex Co., Ltd.; People Co., Ltd.; Sun-Star Stationery Co., Ltd.; BANDAI AMERICA INCORPORATED; BANDAI S.A.; BANDAI U.K. LTD.; BANDAI ESPAÑA S.A.; BANDAI (H.K.) CO., LTD.; BANDAI ASIA CO., LTD.; BANDAI INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.; BANDAI (SHENZHEN) CO., LTD.; BANDAI (GUANGZHOU) CO., LTD.; BANDAI KOREA CO., LTD.; and CREATIVE B WORKS CO., LTD.
The Game Contents segment engages in planning, manufacturing, and marketing game software for home video game consoles and handheld devices; arcade game machines; network content; prizes for amusement machines; and other products. The companys operating subsidiaries in this group include NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.; Banpresto Co., Ltd.; D3 INC.; VIBE Inc.; Bec Co., Ltd.; Banpresoft Co., Ltd.; NAMCO TALES STUDIO LTD.; Banpresto Sales Co., Ltd.; NAMCO TRADING LTD.; NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.; NAMCO AMERICA INC.; NAMCO NETWORKS AMERICA INC.; NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S.; NAMCO EUROPE LTD.; NAMCO BANDAI Networks Europe LTD.; NAMCO BANDAI Partners S.A.S.; and BANPRESTO (H.K.) LTD.
Visual and Music Content
The Visual and Music Content segment produces visual content; produces and sells packaged visual products, music, and other products; and distributes on-demand video. The companys operating subsidiaries in this group include BANDAI VISUAL CO., LTD.; Sunrise Inc. Bandai Channel Co., Ltd.; EMOTION CO., LTD.; SUNRISE MUSIC Publishing Co., Ltd.; Lantis Co., Ltd.; BANDAI ENTERTAINMENT INC.; and BEEZ ENTERTAINMENT S.A.S.
This segment engages in planning and managing amusement facilities. The companys operating subsidiaries in this group include NAMCO LIMITED Pleasure Cast Co., Ltd.; Hanayashiki Co., Ltd.; NAMCO SPA RESORT LTD.; NAMCO CYBERTAINMENT INC.; NAMCO OPERATIONS EUROPE LTD.; BOWLING STATION S.L.; NAMCO ENTERPRISES ASIA LTD.; and SHANGHAI NAMCO LTD.
The company operates in Japan, the rest of Asia, the Americas, and Europe.
NAMCO BANDAI Holdings Inc. was founded in 1950.
1. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. History
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.