- The report contains detailed information about KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd business.
About KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd
KFC Holdings (Malaysia) Bhd, through its subsidiaries, engages in restaurant, poultry production and processing, and property holding businesses. It operates a chain of KFC and RasaMas restaurants. The company also engages in the retail of chicken and chicken-based products; and integrated poultry operations comprising the feedmill, breeder farms, hatchery, contract broiler farms, poultry production, and poultry processing and further processing plants. In addition, it involves in operation of bakeries, commissary, sauce manufacturing plant, and contract packing. Further, the company engages in the trade of consumables. As of December 31, 2009, it operated 475 KFC restaurants in Malaysia, 77 stores in Singapore, 9 restaurants in Brunei, and 72 restaurants owned by other franchisees in India; and operated 35 Kedai Ayamas outlets, 40 RasaMas Malaysia outlets, and 3 RasaMas Brunei outlets. The company is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. KFC Holdings (Malaysia) Bhd is a subsidiary QSR Brands Bhd.
1. KFC HOLDINGS MALAYSIA BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KFC HOLDINGS MALAYSIA BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KFC HOLDINGS MALAYSIA BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KFC HOLDINGS MALAYSIA BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KFC HOLDINGS MALAYSIA BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. KFC HOLDINGS MALAYSIA BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KFC HOLDINGS MALAYSIA BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KFC HOLDINGS MALAYSIA BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. KFC HOLDINGS MALAYSIA BHD PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KFC HOLDINGS MALAYSIA BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. KFC HOLDINGS MALAYSIA BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Major Shareholders
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd History
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Offices and Representations
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KFC Holdings Malaysia Bhd Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?