- The report contains detailed information about Good Times Restaurants Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Good Times Restaurants Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Good Times Restaurants Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Good Times Restaurants Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Good Times Restaurants Inc. business.
About Good Times Restaurants Inc.
Good Times Restaurants, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, Good Times Drive Thru Inc., engages in the development, ownership, operation, and franchising of hamburger-oriented drive-through restaurants under the name Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard. The company operates restaurants in Colorado and franchises restaurants in Idaho, North Dakota, and Wyoming.
As of September 30, 2010, the company operated and franchised a total of 49 Good Times restaurants, of which 45 were in Colorado, with 40 in the Denver greater metropolitan area, 3 in Colorado Springs, 1 in Grand Junction, and 1 in Silverthorne.
The companys competitors include McDonald's; Burger King; Wendy's; Carl's Jr.; Sonic; Jack in the Box; Culver's; and Freddy's.
Good Times Restaurants, Inc. was founded in 1987.
1. GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Good Times Restaurants Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Good Times Restaurants Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Good Times Restaurants Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Good Times Restaurants Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Good Times Restaurants Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Good Times Restaurants Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Good Times Restaurants Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Good Times Restaurants Inc. Major Shareholders
Good Times Restaurants Inc. History
Good Times Restaurants Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Good Times Restaurants Inc. Offices and Representations
Good Times Restaurants Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Good Times Restaurants Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Good Times Restaurants Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Good Times Restaurants Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Good Times Restaurants Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Good Times Restaurants Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Good Times Restaurants Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Good Times Restaurants Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Good Times Restaurants Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Good Times Restaurants Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Good Times Restaurants Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Good Times Restaurants Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.