- The report contains detailed information about Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. business.
About Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc.
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc., through its subsidiary, Carrols Corporation, engages in the ownership and operation of restaurants in the United States. As of December 31, 2009, it operated three restaurant brands in the quick-casual and quick-service restaurant segments with 559 restaurants located in 17 states.
The company owns and operates two Hispanic restaurant brands, Pollo Tropical and Taco Cabana. It also franchisees Burger King restaurants.
Pollo Tropical Restaurants
As of December 31, 2009, the company owned and operated 91 Pollo Tropical restaurants, of which 85 were located in Florida, 4 were located in New Jersey, and 1 each was located in New York and Connecticut. Pollo Tropical restaurants offer a selection of food items reflecting tropical and Caribbean influences.
Taco Cabana Restaurants
As of December 31, 2009, the company owned and operated 156 Taco Cabana restaurants located in Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico, of which 150 were located in Texas. Taco Cabana quick-casual restaurants combine Tex-Mex and traditional Mexican style food with the quick-service restaurants. The restaurants typically provide interior, semi-enclosed, and patio dining areas with a festive Mexican theme.
Burger King Restaurants
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated 312 Burger King restaurants located in 12 Northeastern, Midwestern and Southeastern states. Burger King is a hamburger restaurant chain. Burger King restaurants are quick-service restaurants located in the United States.
As of December 31, 2009, the company owned and operated 91 Pollo Tropical restaurants, 85 of which were located in Florida and 6 of which were located in the Northeast. In addition the company franchised 28 Pollo Tropical restaurants, consisted of 21 in Puerto Rico, 2 in Ecuador, 1 in Honduras, 1 in the Bahamas, and 3 on college campuses in Florida. As of same date, the company owned and operated 156 Taco Cabana restaurants and franchised 4 Taco Cabana restaurants located in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Georgia.
For the companys Pollo Tropical restaurants, Performance Food Group, Inc. serves as its primary distributor of food and paper products. Also for its Pollo Tropical restaurants, Kelly Food Service serves as its primary distributor for chicken and various other protein products.
For the companys Taco Cabana restaurants, SYGMA Network, Inc. (SYGMA) serves as a primary distributor of food and beverage products and supplies. The company is a member of a national purchasing cooperative, Restaurant Services, Inc., created for the Burger King system.
Pollo Tropicals competitors include national chicken-based concepts, such as Kentucky Fried Chicken. Taco Cabanas restaurants compete in Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico with quick-service restaurants, including those in the quick-service Mexican segment, such as Taco Bell. With respect to its Burger King restaurants, its competitors are McDonalds and Wendys restaurants.
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. was founded in 1960. The company was formerly known as Carrols Holdings Corporation and changed its name to Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. in 2006.
1. CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. History
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.