The Chinese honey industry is large and growing in size and China is the most significant global honey producer. Qinghai province is the key region producing honey in China.
China honey industry is export-orientated. China is one of the major exporters of honey. The major markets for honey bee products from China are Europe, Japan and the USA. China is the largest supplier to the EU market, in particular Spain, Belgium, UK, and Germany.
Most of China producers are commercial farms and professional beekeepers who keep the majority of honeybee colonies. Recently many cultivated lands in China have been usurped by industry and urbanization. This has led to a decline in nectar and honey sources.
China is the one of world's largest consumers of honey. The main consumers of honey and bee products are food and cosmetics manufacturers, bakery, health food producers, food service industry and individual consumers.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Honey and bee products market overview: production and consumption of honey and bee products, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including honey and bee products export/import operations in China, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of honey and bee products in China
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS MARKET IN CHINA
2.1. Overview of honey and bee products market
2.1.1. Brief summary of world honey and bee products market
2.1.2. Production and consumption of honey and bee products in China
2.2. Producers of honey and bee products in China, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of organic honey
2.2.2. Producers of bee wax
2.2.3. Producers of bee pollen
2.2.4. Producers of propolis
2.2.5. Producers of honey syrup
2.2.6. Producers of royal jelly
3. CHINA’S FOREIGH TRADE IN HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS
3.1. Export and import of natural honey: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of bee wax: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CHINA
5. CONSUMERS OF HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS ON CHINA’S MARKET
5.1. Main honey and bee products consumers
5.2. Monitoring of latest purchase requests within the region
Please note that Honey and Bee Products Market in China: Business Report 2014 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- China: Country Business Profile 2014
Date: Jan, 2014 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in China.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on China, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in China.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of China: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.