- The report contains detailed information about China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. business.
About China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc.
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. (CME), through contractual arrangements with Fujian Fenzhong, operates the television advertising network on inter-city express buses in China.
As of December 31, 2009, CMEs network covered inter-city express bus services originating in 14 regions, including the five municipalities of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Tianjin and Chongqing and 9 provinces, namely Guangdong, Jiangsu, Fujian, Sichuan, Hubei, Anhui, Hebei, Shandong and Shanxi.
The cities connected in the companys network are transportation hubs, which serve as points of transfer for leisure, business, and other travelers in China to other modes of transportation. Its network also includes airport buses connecting major cities to airports and tour buses traveling on routes that connect major cities with tourist destinations in China. As of December 31, 2009, the companys network covered all of the transportation hubs designated by the Ministry of Transport. In addition to major transportation hubs, the network also covers small to medium-sized cities in China. As of December 31, 2009, the number of inter-city express buses with in the companys network was 20,161.
CMEs Advertising Network
CME displays entertainment programs and advertisements on inter-city express buses carrying its network. As of June 30, 2009, CMEs digital television advertising network consisted of approximately 16,000 express buses and 34,000 digital television displays.
Bus Operator Partners
As of December 31, 2009, CME had entered into long-term framework agreements with 45 inter-city express bus operators in China with terms ranging from five to eight years. As of December 31, 2009, a total of approximately 20,000 inter-city express buses, including airport shuttle buses and tour buses, carry its network.
Content Suppliers: The content displayed on CMEs network includes a range of free entertainment content obtained from Fujian SouthEastern Television Channel and Hunan Satellite Television and a limited amount of copyrighted programs obtained from the Audio and Video Publishing House of Fujian Province. In 2006, CME entered into a cooperation agreement with Fujian SouthEastern Television Channel operated by Fujian Radio, Film, and Television Group. Under this agreement, CME obtains five to ten hours of free entertainment content from Fujian SouthEastern Television Channel each month.
Equipment Supplier: CME purchases all of CMEs equipment and control systems from Hangzhou Yusong Electronic Technology Co., Ltd., an independent third party.
CMEs competes directly with existing smaller advertising network operators who place their network on inter-city buses that travel primarily between villages or on highways in China, including Riri Express, Northern Express and Longyum Media. CME also competes for overall advertising spending by its clients with new out-of-home advertising network operators, including Focus Media, a multi-platform digital media company with its primary platform in office buildings or other building structure; VisionChina Media, Towona and Bus Online, digital television advertising network operators with their primary platforms on public mass transportation systems; and AirMedia, a digital television advertising network operator with its primary platform on airplanes and airports.
1. CHINA MEDIAEXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA MEDIAEXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA MEDIAEXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA MEDIAEXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA MEDIAEXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA MEDIAEXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA MEDIAEXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA MEDIAEXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA MEDIAEXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA MEDIAEXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. CHINA MEDIAEXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. History
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?