- The report contains detailed information about Wacoal Holdings Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wacoal Holdings Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wacoal Holdings Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wacoal Holdings Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wacoal Holdings Corp. business.
About Wacoal Holdings Corp.
Wacoal Holdings Corp. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of womens apparel in Japan.
The companys segments include Wacoal Business (Domestic), Wacoal Business (Overseas), Peach John Business, Nanasai Business, and Other.
Wacoal Business (Domestic)
This segment engages in the manufacture and distribution of apparel in Japan other than the businesses conducted by Peach John Co., Ltd. (Peach John) and Lecien Corporation (Lecien). It consists of 21 companies all of which are based in Japan, including Wacoal Corp. and Wacoal Holdings.
Wacoal Business (Overseas)
This segment engages in the manufacture and distribution of apparel outside Japan. It consists of 18 companies, all of which are based outside Japan. Included in this segment are the companys subsidiaries and affiliates in the United States, France, the U.K., China, Vietnam and other countries in Asia.
Peach John Business
This segment engages in mail-order sales of womens apparel and various other apparel products for the Japanese market. It consists of Peach John and two other related companies.
This segment consists of Nanasai Co., Ltd. (Nanasai), which engages in the manufacture and rental of mannequins and fixtures, and the interior design and construction of commercial premises.
This segment engages in the manufacture and sale of womens innerwear, clothing and accessories for the Japanese market. It consists of Lecien and 9 other companies.
Foundation Garments and Lingerie
The companys foundation garments include brassieres, girdles and bodysuits. Majority of these products are available in various colors, with variations in lace, trim and detailing. Lingerie, consisting mainly of slips, bra-slips (a combination bra and slip), womens briefs, undershirts and shorts, is produced in various fashion styles. The company markets its foundation garments under various separate product lines.
Wacoal and Wing Products: The company launches product campaigns for its core Wacoal brand and its Wing brand foundation garments and lingerie each year for the spring/summer and fall/winter seasons.
Wacoal Products: The company developed its LASEE and Gra-P product lines. It offers Cross-Walker, from the Style Science series, a high-function bottom innerwear brand.
Wing Products: The company offers foundation garments and lingerie under its Wing label through general retailers. In 2009, it conducted a brassier campaign for Natural-Up Bra, Kyutto-Up Bra, and Sarahada Bra campaign products. It launched Slim Up Pants from the Style Science series. The company also sells Cross-Walker products as part of its Wing BROS brand mainly through general merchandisers.
Luxury Products: In addition to its Wacoal and Wing brand products, the companys product line also includes its luxury products Trefle, PARFAGE, Salute, Lge and Lesiage. The company offers new luxury brand, WACOAL DIA and opened the brands shop in the upscale Ginza shopping district in Tokyo.
Nightwear: The company designs and markets womens nightwear, including pajamas, negligees, nightgowns and robes. Its nightwear products feature specialty offerings, such as its tsumori chisato romantic line targeted to younger women and its fashionable Grander line targeted to mature women. Its nightwear products are primarily sold through department stores and chain stores.
Childrens Underwear: The companys childrens underwear products include undergarments for girls and teenage women, childrens sleepwear, and other targeted garment offerings. Its childrens wear is also primarily sold through department stores.
Outerwear and Sportswear
The companys outerwear and sportswear product line consists of womens outerwear, including dresses, skirts, slacks, jackets and sweaters, and sportswear, featuring its CW-X product line. Its outerwear products are sold principally through its catalog operations. It offers CW-X product line.
The companys hosiery products include pantyhose, tights, knee-highs and anklets offered in various sizes and colors. It is developing value-added products, with such effects as the stimulation of leg muscles to improve blood circulation, which prevents foot swelling, and by using different denier and yarn combinations. These pantyhose and other hosiery products are sold at department stores, as well as at convenience stores and through the television and catalog.
Textile and Other Products
The company engages in various business lines that are ancillary to its core apparel business. It offers functionality-focused shoe products. It also sells certain general merchandise which it categorizes as textile products. The company rents out mannequins and fixtures, and design and build interiors for commercial premises, including sales counters used by its sales representatives in department stores and other general retailers carrying its apparel. In addition, it operates a restaurant business and involves in various cultural projects and events, including exhibits by artists from worldwide.
Markets and Customers
The company sells its products in Japan, the United States, China and certain countries in Europe and Southeast Asia. In its core Japan market, the company principally sells its apparel products to department stores, general merchandises, other general retailers, and to specialty stores. Its customer is the Aeon Group.
The company competes with Fast Retailing Co., Ltd.
The company was founded in 1946. It was formerly known as Kabushiki Kaisha Wacoal and changed its name to Wacoal Holdings Corp. in 2005.
1. WACOAL HOLDINGS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WACOAL HOLDINGS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WACOAL HOLDINGS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WACOAL HOLDINGS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WACOAL HOLDINGS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wacoal Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wacoal Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wacoal Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wacoal Holdings Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wacoal Holdings Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WACOAL HOLDINGS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WACOAL HOLDINGS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wacoal Holdings Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wacoal Holdings Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Wacoal Holdings Corp. Major Shareholders
Wacoal Holdings Corp. History
Wacoal Holdings Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Wacoal Holdings Corp. Offices and Representations
Wacoal Holdings Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wacoal Holdings Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wacoal Holdings Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Wacoal Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Wacoal Holdings Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wacoal Holdings Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Wacoal Holdings Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wacoal Holdings Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Wacoal Holdings Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Wacoal Holdings Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wacoal Holdings Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wacoal Holdings Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.