- The report contains detailed information about K-Swiss Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for K-Swiss Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The K-Swiss Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes K-Swiss Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of K-Swiss Inc. business.
About K-Swiss Inc.
KSwiss Inc. designs, develops and markets athletic footwear for sports use, fitness activities, and casual wear under the KSwiss brand. The company also designs and manufactures footwear under the Palladium brands. Palladium designs, develops and markets footwear for adventurers for all terrains.
The company classified its footwear products into two product categories, lifestyle and performance. The Classic category consists of various collections, including the Classic collection and the Limited Edition collection, of contemporary sportstyle or casual products that gave the KSwiss brand the ability to stay relevant and on trend. The Classic collection consists of products that it intends to carry in its product assortment for various years. The Childrens category consists primarily of takedowns of adult shoes from the Classic, tennis/court and training categories.
Apparel and Accessories
The company markets a limited line of KSwiss branded apparel and accessories. The products are designed with the same classic strategies used in the footwear line. Classic styling allows the company to appeal to various markets, from consumers wanting performance apparel and accessories to upscale suburban consumers.
The company offers a 7.0 collection of high tech tennis apparel to complement its performance 7.0 collection of footwear. The collection offers apparel (skirts, shorts, tops, polos, dresses and warm-ups) for both men and women. In addition, the company also offers a collection for the casual athletic consumer consisting of jackets, sweaters, sweatshirts, track jackets, tee shirts, caps, socks and bags.
The apparel line is distributed through better specialty stores, resorts and fitness centers, as well as sporting goods chains and sporting goods dealers worldwide. The tennis apparel line is sold primarily through tennis specialty and tennis pro shops. The company also outfit professional and celebrity figures which offers the company global branding exposure.
The companys competitors include Nike and adidas.
KSwiss Inc. was founded in 1966.
1. K-SWISS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. K-SWISS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. K-SWISS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. K-SWISS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. K-SWISS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. K-Swiss Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of K-Swiss Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of K-Swiss Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. K-Swiss Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. K-Swiss Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. K-SWISS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. K-SWISS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
K-Swiss Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
K-Swiss Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
K-Swiss Inc. Major Shareholders
K-Swiss Inc. History
K-Swiss Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
K-Swiss Inc. Offices and Representations
K-Swiss Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
K-Swiss Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
K-Swiss Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
K-Swiss Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
K-Swiss Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
K-Swiss Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
K-Swiss Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
K-Swiss Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
K-Swiss Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
K-Swiss Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
K-Swiss Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
K-Swiss Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.