- The report contains detailed information about WCA Waste Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for WCA Waste Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The WCA Waste Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes WCA Waste Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of WCA Waste Corporation business.
About WCA Waste Corporation
WCA Waste Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides non-hazardous solid waste collection, transfer, processing, and disposal services in the south and central regions of the United States.
As of December 31, 2009, the company served approximately 346,000 commercial, industrial, and residential collection customers and 5,000 landfill and transfer station customers in Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. It owned and/or operated 25 landfills, 26 collection operations, and 24 transfer stations/materials recovery facilities (MRFs). Additionally, the company operates but do not own three of the transfer stations.
The companys operations consist of the collection, transfer, processing, and disposal of solid waste.
In commercial collection operations, the company supplies its customers with waste containers of various types and sizes. These containers are designed so that they can be lifted mechanically and emptied into a collection truck to be transported to a disposal facility. By using these containers, the company can service most of commercial customers with trucks operated by a single employee. Residential solid waste collection services often are performed under contracts with municipalities. Additionally, the company rents waste containers and provides collection services to construction, demolition and industrial sites. It loads the containers onto its vehicles and transports them with the waste to either a landfill or a transfer station for disposal.
Transfer and Disposal Services
The company, in areas where it conducts collection operations remote from one of its landfills, often pursues the acquisition or development of transfer stations. Transfer stations allow the company to consolidate waste for subsequent transfer in larger loads, thereby making disposal in its otherwise remote landfills economically feasible. The waste is unloaded from the collection trucks and reloaded onto larger transfer trucks for transportation to a landfill for final disposal.
Sales and Marketing
The company targets potential customers of various sizes, from small quantity generators to large companies and municipalities. It is party to contracts with municipalities and other associations and agencies.
In April 2010, WCA Waste Corporation announced that it has began a Landfill-Gas-to-Energy project at the company owned Oak Grove Landfill in Arcadia, Kansas. Waste Corporation of Kansas and subsidiary, partnered with landfill gas developer Enerdyne Power Systems Inc. of Matthews, North Carolina to build a 1.6 Megawatt power plant fueled by landfill gas from Landfill.
The companys competitors include Waste Management, Inc. and Republic Services, Inc. (including Allied Waste Industries, Inc.).
WCA Waste Corporation was founded in 2000.
1. WCA WASTE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WCA WASTE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WCA WASTE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WCA WASTE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WCA WASTE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. WCA Waste Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of WCA Waste Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of WCA Waste Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. WCA Waste Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. WCA Waste Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. WCA WASTE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WCA WASTE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
WCA Waste Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
WCA Waste Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
WCA Waste Corporation Major Shareholders
WCA Waste Corporation History
WCA Waste Corporation Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
WCA Waste Corporation Offices and Representations
WCA Waste Corporation SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
WCA Waste Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
WCA Waste Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
WCA Waste Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
WCA Waste Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
WCA Waste Corporation Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
WCA Waste Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
WCA Waste Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
WCA Waste Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
WCA Waste Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
WCA Waste Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
WCA Waste Corporation Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.