- The report contains detailed information about Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj provides environmental management, and property and plant support services in Finland, Sweden, Latvia, and the Russian Federation. It operates in three divisions: Environmental Services, Property and Office Support Services, and Renewable Energy Sources. The Environmental Services division provides waste management services, including collection and transportation services for recyclable materials and wastes; and recycling services comprising processing of materials into recycled raw materials and fuels, as well as the supply of secondary raw materials for reuse. This division also offers collection services for hazardous waste materials, and services related to the maintenance and operation of wastewater systems and networks; produces and develops solutions, such as cleaning solutions for industrial process equipment, as well as maintenance, environmental management, and material solutions for industries. In addition, this division provides wastewater services; produces base oil from waste oil; and involves in trading and exporting environmental management products. The Property and Office Support Services division offers property maintenance services, such as maintenance, monitoring, and maintenance services for outdoor areas; on-call services; and supplementary services. It also offers installation, maintenance, and repair services for technical systems of properties; damage repair services; cleaning services; and office support services, including access control, reception, switchboard operator, mailing, and copying services, as well as facility management services for SME customers. The Renewable Energy Sources division offers wood-based biofuel supply solutions and services to heating and power plants. It also supplies raw materials for the wood-processing industry; and offers forestry services to forest owners. The company was founded in 1905 and is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
1. LASSILA & TIKANOJA OYJ COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LASSILA & TIKANOJA OYJ BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LASSILA & TIKANOJA OYJ SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LASSILA & TIKANOJA OYJ FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LASSILA & TIKANOJA OYJ COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Industry Position Analysis
6. LASSILA & TIKANOJA OYJ NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LASSILA & TIKANOJA OYJ EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LASSILA & TIKANOJA OYJ PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Major Shareholders
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj History
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Offices and Representations
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Capital Market Snapshot
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj 1-year Stock Charts
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj 5-year Stock Charts
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?