- The report contains detailed information about General Employment Enterprises Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for General Employment Enterprises Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The General Employment Enterprises Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes General Employment Enterprises Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of General Employment Enterprises Inc. business.
About General Employment Enterprises Inc.
General Employment Enterprises, Inc. provides the placement services; professional staffing services in the fields of information technology, engineering, and accounting; and staffing services in the agricultural industry.
The companys placement services include placing candidates into regular, full-time jobs with client-employers. Its contract services include placing its professional employees on temporary assignments, under contracts with client companies. Professional contract workers are employees of the company, working at the client location and at the direction of client personnel. It offers customers various staffing alternatives include direct hire, temporary staffing, and a contract-to-hire approach to hiring. Its temporary staffing in the agricultural industry provides agricultural workers for farms and groves located in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, and Alabama.
The company markets its services using the trade names General Employment Enterprises, Omni One, Business Management Personnel, Triad Personnel Services, Generation Technologies, and On-Site Services. As of September 30, 2010, the company operated 11 branch offices located in downtown or suburban areas of the U.S. cities in 8 states. The offices located in Arizona, California (2), Florida (2), Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Ohio (2).
General Employment Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1893.
1. GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. General Employment Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of General Employment Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of General Employment Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. General Employment Enterprises Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. General Employment Enterprises Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
General Employment Enterprises Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
General Employment Enterprises Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
General Employment Enterprises Inc. Major Shareholders
General Employment Enterprises Inc. History
General Employment Enterprises Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
General Employment Enterprises Inc. Offices and Representations
General Employment Enterprises Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
General Employment Enterprises Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
General Employment Enterprises Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
General Employment Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
General Employment Enterprises Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
General Employment Enterprises Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
General Employment Enterprises Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
General Employment Enterprises Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
General Employment Enterprises Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
General Employment Enterprises Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
General Employment Enterprises Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
General Employment Enterprises Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.